Pagina's

maandag 24 december 2018

Feel Better Soon

Altenew heeft aan een aantal mensen een stempelset kado gedaan om te bedanken voor je support het afgelopen jaar. Ik was één van de gelukkige die zo'n stempelsetje mocht ontvangen.

Altenew send a stampset to some people as a gift to say Thank You for your support in the past year. I was one of the lucky people to receive this free stamp set.


Ook had ik een beterschapskaart nodig voor een knutselvriendinnetje, dus heb ik de "Billowing Blossoms" stempels gebruikt op een kaart.

I also needed a "Get Better Soon" card for a crafty friend, so I used the stamps from the Billowing Blossoms to make one.

Ik heb met Altenew inkten op mijn kaart gestempeld, maar nadat ik de tekst (uit de set Flower Vine van Altenew) erbij had gestempeld vond ik hem net ietsje te saai. Dus heb ik de bloemen nog een keer met een tintje donkerdere inkt gestempeld, uit geknipt en met foam erover geplakt. Wink of Stella erover gedaan en een paar Nuvo Drops. Uiteraard de hele kaart met foam verhoogd op mijn basiskaart geplakt, en toen was hij goed.

I used the inks from Altenew to stamp directly on a notecard. But after I stamped the sentiment (from the Flower Vine stampset of Altenew) I found the card a little boring. So I stamped the flowers again with a slightly darker colour, fussycut them and put some foamtape behind it to put on top of my stamped flowers. Then I put some Wink of Stella on the flowers and some Nuvo drops to embellish the card. Finally a foam sheet behind the panel and glued on my basecard. Now I like him.

Ik denk dat ik deze kaart ook kan gebruiken voor de AECP class "Clean and Simple Boutique Cards"

I'm using this card also for my AECP class "Clean and Simple Boutique Cards"

1 opmerking:

  1. Beautiful placement of your stamped images! The pop-up flowers are lovely in this! Thanks so much for entering your beautiful work in Altenew AECP assignment Gallery. Beautiful colors and design. Well done! Please be sure to mention how you were inspired by the course or what you learned form it. Thank you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen